How P&G Products are Made Better and Made to Save
P&G makes it easy to save energy, water and plastic.
Did you know 90% of Americans want to live sustainably, but only 11% consistently do?* Why? It’s hard! 82% say it’s too difficult, 63% say it means sacrificing product performance, and 89% think it’s too expensive. But what if it didn’t have to be hard? Let’s start where it matters most: energy and water.
*US consumers surveyed reported they “always” practice 10 out of 17 sustainable behaviors.
If not, you’re not alone! Only 18% know what drives the biggest footprint.
P&G scientists have been designing better products that help save water, energy and plastic while delivering exceptional performance. Made better. Made to save.
In the next chapter of the #ItsOurHome campaign, P&G has partnered with digital creators to show just how easy it can be to save water, energy and plastic with products that are made better for you. Check out their sustainable hacks!
Save $150 per year on energy2, just turn to cold!
Just keep the faucet off until the final rinse!
Just skip the sink!
Spray, style, and skip the rinse!
Just reuse the toothbrush handle!6
Just reuse the handle!
Here’s a snapshot of the progress we are making!
- 57% reduction of Scope 1 and 2 GHG emissions achieved across our operations (v. 2010 baseline through June 2022)
- 99% renewable energy purchased globally
- 0 manufacturing waste to landfill maintained across our P&G manufacturing sites
- 3.3 billion liters of water recycled and reused in P&G facilities annually
- 79% of our consumer packaging is designed to be recyclable or reusable__
We’re working hard to make progress and constantly striving to make even more. Because it’s our home. Our planet. And our window is now.
1 on average, when switching from hot to cold water.