P&G Accelerates Action on Climate Change to Reach Net Zero GHG Emissions by 2040
Learn how you can join us to help protect the planet
The climate crisis affects every home and family, everywhere in the world. And the latest science has made it clear that decisive action must be taken to avoid the most significant impacts of climate change.
P&G is announcing a comprehensive plan to accelerate action related to climate change. We have also set a new ambition to achieve net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across our operations and supply chain, from raw material to retailer, by 2040, as well as interim 2030 goals to make meaningful progress this decade.
“We are fully committed to use P&G’s innovation and ingenuity to unlock new solutions to address climate change,” said David S. Taylor, Chairman, P&G President and Chief Executive Officer. “The task ahead of us is urgent, difficult and much bigger than any single company or country. P&G is tackling these challenges head-on by reducing our footprint and leveraging our scale to foster unprecedented collaboration across our value chain.”
Learn more about our plan.
Join Us to Help Protect The Planet
Our planet is our home, and even the smallest acts of good can help make a world of difference.
By taking action on P&G Good Everyday, you can join us to support causes that have a positive impact on our environment and learn how to be more sustainable at home. Here are some ways you can help:
- Select Planet KIND by Gillette + Plastic Bank as your cause and prevent 10 plastic bottles from entering the ocean for every receipt you scan and survey you take. Or, contribute 100 P&G Good Everyday Rewards points to prevent 100 more bottles from entering our oceans.
- Donate your P&G Good Everyday points to plant a tree with the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Take the pledge to help protect forests by seeking out FSC®-certified brands and products.
- Support Dawn Helps Save Wildlife causes through your everyday actions. Choose to provide dish soap for the first bath of oil-covered birds or doses of medicine for sick sea lion pups.
- Learn 10 easy ways you can be sustainable at home.
Since our rewards program launched in May 2020, our members’ involvement is making a big impact in this world with more than 7 million acts of good already performed by P&G Good Everyday community — and still counting. Check out what we’ve achieved so far thanks to our members’ everyday actions.
Let’s keep the good going and do more together!